Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wedding For a Two Year Old










Piper has spent the last few months going around saying, "I'm going to wear a white dress to the temple and I'm going to marry a prince!" She was so excited beyond all belief to actually be at the temple grounds to see her aunt Lindsay get married to a prince! She had so mch fun with her cousin Jadee and carrying her bouquet around. Thanks to Grandma Higley (Cows) who picked out such a lovely dress and thought to make her the flowers. I actually had to pry them out of her hands in her sleep. The only disappointment came when she realized that SHE wasn't getting to marry a prince that day. Oh, and she informed Daddy that I married a prince, (She's seen my wedding pictures), but when asked, "Daddy's not a prince, daddy's a DADDY!"





No comments: