Saturday, March 28, 2009

Utah Trip The 30th Epic Celebration







So to celebrate my 30th birthday, Doug sent me to Utah to spend it with family and friends, most specifically, my sisters and mom. It was fun seeing all 5 of my sisters, and my special friends all at once! I also had a blast with some one-on-one time with Lindsay, my engaged sis. We had a good time putting on a 50's bridal shower for her. I also squeezed in a walk through the BYU Art museum, CAFE RIO!, See's Chocolate, Seagull Book, the Distribution Center, D.I., IKEA, breakfast at Kneaders...all my favorite haunts. Although our favorite part may have been the massages we all got! Most amazingly, though, was how special everyone made me feel. From the welcome signs on the door that my sister put up, the jump drive of music my brother made me, the CHI!! from my mom, the DVD from Linz and Karl, the box of toys for Monte from Aunt Allyson, the awesome pampering kit from Amber, and the corsage, purse, polish, and presentation from Amy and Allison...best birthday ever. Plus, Monte and Piper and Doug were so thrilled to see me at the airport, it made me feel pretty important!
Now whose ready for next year??!!














1 comment:

Christi said...

You look great- I feel horrible that I missed the kneader's breakfast- it was totally my fault, I forgot all about it- I am lucky I can remember to get dressed most days lately, I swear, my brain is just out of it! Anyhow, it looks like you are doing well...miss you!