Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Fun-and an adorable apron!
















My mom made us the cutest aprons for a special Valentine's package...right before my life got crazy! So, I haven't posted all of the pictures yet, but here's a new one. Doug made a Gumby cake for a friend, and Piper really wanted to help. I gave her her own "cake" and scoop of green frosting. She very carefully dipped the knife in the frosting, then licked it off the knife over and over. The cake did get a little tiny bit of frosting in the end, but not much! The cake was impressive! I also was thrilled to have waffles, strawberries and whipped cream made for me for breakfast this week-Doug liked the "lip" shape of the strawberries!

1 comment:

annjeanette said...

Doug & Claire,

I hope all is going well for your family. If you'd like to stay up on ours, send me an email and I can invite you to our blog. It is private. We are doing well in Vegas. Our kids are getting so big. It has been a long time since we've seen you guys. Heading home, anytime soon?

love annjeanette

oh my email: annjeanettem@gmail.com