Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Family Photo March 2008

My life has been blessed lately with budding photographers all willing to try to catch us all smiling on film! (A nearly impossible feat!) The first was my Sister in Law, Heidi, who did a wonderful job on our birth announcements for Piper, the second was Michelle, who captured some of my favorite moments with Monte and wonderful pictures of us in every combination, many of which are on this site! The third was my very patient Sister in Law, Lucinda, who kept herself on alert the entire weekend we were in Utah, waiting for us to "squeeze her in" as a favor to us! She finally met us at our dentist's office and took 20 minutes of very fast pictures while we waited to be seen. Talk about flexible! We were so thrilled with the pictures, and impressed that they turned out at all, we were all so stressed...but check out how amazing these pictures of Monte are! They're blown up huge and on my wall (next to Michelle's).
Anyway, if anyone needs a photographer, Lucinda takes them in both Idaho and Utah, Michelle is also in Utah, and Heidi is in Nevada. (None are in Missouri, sad for me).

No comments: