Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Finally! More Pictures

Ok, so it has been a terribly long time since I've posted anything, or even looked at anything on my or anyone's blog! Just a quick update, we went to Utah in March, packed up our "stuff," put our house up for sale, went to all my favorite places to see and eat, saw lots of friends and family...and officially moved to Missouri. Within a week, however, Monte had a series of serious seizures, and was life-flighted to St. Louis Children's Hospital via Helicopter. We spent a week there, changed EVERYTHING up, and now he's home and doing much better. We were thrilled with the hospital, and really are grateful to be working with them now. Unfortunately it's over 3 hours away, and only Monte was able to go in the helicopter, so I learned to make the drive in 2 hours.
So, now he's home, doing much better (no seizures lately), but the kids have been sick ever since! We've all had every kind of respiratory illness going around, and we've spent most of our days at the doctor or hospital running more tests. (That all look fine). Irritating....and exhausing! However, it's been nice to see that you've been checking in with our blog, I'll get some new things up to look at!
Jennifer and Cryse-so excited to hear from you! Welcome, and catch me up on your families! Do you have blogs? What are they? And Cryse, I do want your phone and address, but I don't know how private this is...any suggestions? Can you leave your email and we'll chat?

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

It's too bad we missed your trip to Utah. It would have been fun to see you guys. Our blog addresses are fairlite2u.blogspot.com (kids)and jenate.blogspot.com (me and Nate). My email is fairlite2u at gmail dot com. Hope you guys get well soon.

Mrs. O said...

Hope you're all feeling better soon

Spar-Mar Girl said...

That doesn't sound like fun at all!!! We're sending lots of healthy vibes your way!!!!!

Nellie said...

Just found your blog...its so fun to see pictures and "catch up" on what you guys have been up to! Our blog is nellieandbubba.blogspot.com.

Unknown said...

good luck with everything Claire!
-Leslie

Becky said...

How awful Claire. I don't know how you hold up physically or emotionally. I'd be a wreck. You are my hero.