Friday, April 15, 2011

My Awesome Sis Amy!!

One of my favorite "sister" moments was getting to go attend Amy's graduation from BYU-Idaho. She is an amazing, articulate, attractive, awe-inspiring individual, and I am so proud to be her sister. I so enjoyed spending time with her, whether it was talking, packing, trudging through the snow (and in heels!), crying, and laughing. It was very special to see her not only receive her diploma (in a shorter amount of time than any of her 6 brothers or sisters) (Wait, I might need to wait on verification on that!), but to see her handle some of life's tough challenges and decisions all of the same time. She's a remarkable young lady, and now proud to report that she's living in Salt Lake, working at her dream job as an editor for the LDS Church. Pretty classy!
It was a perfect weekend, and I can't wait for the next girl's weekend!






No comments: