Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Fun!!









The sleeping angels in their beds, once I convinced Piper that yes, Santa did come to our house to see them last week, but this time she has to be asleep before he can come...yes, that was difficult! She had a blast opening her new princess dresses, the Disney ones from "santa," the other from my mom. We love it!
Everytime we opened a book, we had to stop and read it. My little princess just loves books, and our grandmas, great and singular all encouraged that! So fun!
Merry Christmas to all, hope you had as much fun with your presents as we did with ours!

4 comments:

Indiana Transplants said...

Hello! I hope you guys don't mind. I stumbled across your blog when I was searching for something completely different! I thought "Wow, I think I know the faces in those pictures!" Your family is soooo cute! Merry Christmas from Angie Christensen!

Tiffany said...

Merry Christmas!! Glad to see you are enjoying the holidays in Branson. Your family is beautiful. Happy New Year!

claire said...

Hey, welcome Angie! SO glad you found us, I'm excited to check out your blog now.
thanks Tiffany, your family any healthier yet?

Mrs. O said...

So glad you had a lovely Christmas. Everyone looks so happy and Monte is growing like a weed.