Monday, July 27, 2009

The Slaughtered Sheep




Piper went through a bout of the stomach flu a few weeks ago, and my cute, gold, couch pillows suffered the consequences. I decided to ignore the "hand wash only" labels, and put them in the washer anyway, forgetting in the tumultuous hubbub to check the settings on the washer. An hour or so later, after I'd realized that I'd washed the pillows on a really heavy setting, I opened it up with much deserved trepidation...and this is what I found! Oops. I hastily took a picture before I began cleaning it up, realizing that sometime I would find this funny. The moment is now! Hope you enjoy it too...I know you've had days like this!




1 comment:

bev said...

How fun to have a visit with all of you via your blog. Piper is getting so big!! Her birthday party looks like it was fun and I love her cake. I am glad she liked her books and necklaces. I love the pictures of all of you - makes me miss you very much. Monte is standing with Claire in one of the Nauvoo pictures. That brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy to hear he is loving his new school year. We just might show up one of these days since I am so much better now. It was fun to see Doug! Love to all of you!!!!
Grandma Bev