Monday, October 19, 2009

See Anything Missing???






So, here's some recent pictures, from a "Night with the Stars" Branson Celebrity Event we got invited to. Yes, we went on a real date, stayed out past 1, and even danced in heels! Wow!! And here's a picture of me with my favorite performer, Dominic from the Haygoods, for any locals! (Watch for them on the CW this fall :) ). Anyway, notice anything missing? I've lost 12 pounds and 10 1/2 percent of body fat since my 30th birthday in April. And, nope, not missing it at all!

5 comments:

Rileigh said...

you are gorgeous!

Heidi said...

You look fab-u-lous! Good job...what are you doing?!

Higley's said...

That's great! You look cute!

Mrs. O said...

Wow! Congratulations on your fun night out and on being so fit! Love that.

Amy said...

So as a reminder, this is Amy your sister :)

Love the pun with missing. My rhetoric teacher and I both approve.

And you! Check you out!!