Wednesday, April 15, 2009

When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get "Crafty"







So if you were wondering how I've been spending my time lately, here's a few visual explanations. I've been using my resourses and talents (thanks to many Utah Enrichment activities and talented friends who have taught me these skills!!) to make a little extra money. I made the bags with matching magnets and thank-you cards for Monte's assistants at school for "Para-Appreciation Day." They loved them and it hardly cost me anything. I also got a huge order (mostly on comission, but still!) for bracelets, headbands, and bows for a photography studio. It's all on display at Branson Photo, if you live locally. She wanted everything BIG and with BLING BLING!! So, here's what I put together. Hey, if you like it, let me know. My only feedback was from Doug (looks great) and from Piper (I want it, I want to wear it, I'm finished with it). And if you want to buy something...I'm your gal. Baby and toddler bracelets, can be made with real crystal or real pearls priced from $12-$18. Headbands and clips, $4-$8. Custom orders, creative orders, all available.
My company name is Sparkles
by Claire







1 comment:

Molly said...

Wish we could be crafty together! Miss you guys!